Four weeks have passed since the 7th Annual Flowtoberfest and we’re still reminiscing about the good time had by all. Since the pandemic put a halt to the 2020 customer appreciation event everyone was happy to see each other in-person and was starved for fun! Keep reading today’s post for a recap of the event and to view the event slideshow.
Who, What, When, Where
The 2021 event was hosted on Thursday, October 21, 2021 at Elicit Brewing, Co. in Manchester, CT. Flow Tech invited our customers and industry friends to attend for a night of beer, food and fun!
What would any party be without music – boring! Keeping on-theme we enlisted the 2-person Bavarian Band, Scha-musi to keep the energy flowing and the party’s vibe authentic.
A little friendly competition never hurt anyone, unless you were the last man/woman standing during the stein-holding competition (sore arms). Guests competed to see who could hold a full stein at a 90 degree angle the longest. Elicit Brewing gifts cards went to the man and women with the longest time.
If you think this is an easy feat we suggest you try it for yourself. Frau Petersen holds high standards and every competitor had to:
- Stand with their feet shoulder-width apart
- Hold their outstretched arm at 90 degrees
- Grip the stein by the handle without placing their thumb on top of the handle or rim
- Maintain this pose without lowering/raising their arm, and without spilling any liquid from the stein
Thanks to our generous manufacturers, Flow Tech was able to raffle off numerous prizes. We appreciate the support from the following companies.
- ABB – Food sponsor
- Air Monitor Corp. – Philips Air Fryer
- Caruso Electric – Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker
- Cooney Technologies – Lowes gift card
- M.K. Plastics – Amazon gift card
- Steril-Aire – Amazon gift card
- TAMCO – MRG Restaurant Group gift card
- Thermowheel – 50″ Samsung 4k Smart TV
- TMI Climate Solutions – Dewalt Leaf Blower and Golf Swag
- Trueflow Testing and Balancing – Oculus Quest 2 VR Gaming set
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Watch the below slideshow to view the 2021 event pictures!
We’d like to thank everyone who made it to the 7th Annual Flowtoberfest, all our vendors for your time and services and for our manufacturers for their generous donations/sponsorships. A special thanks to April Smith of April A Photography for capturing Flowtoberfest with her exceptional candid photography! We’re looking forward to seeing you all at next year’s Flowtoberfest! Save the date – 10/20/22.
For more information about our event marketing or Flowtoberfest feel free to contact our Director of Marketing, Nichole Petersen. If you’d like more information about our products and services please call 860.291.8886 or visit us on the web. Be sure to stay up-to-date on next year’s Flowtoberfest by following us on social media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
Nichole joined Flow Tech in 2013 as Director of Marketing. She leads our marketing communication initiatives including content marketing development, coordinating events and training, maintaining our digital presence and recruiting, as well as, some business development and office support. Nichole resides in Vernon with her husband Brian and two sons. She enjoys hosting parties, cooking and lounging on the beach.