Why is the Demo Lab important?
The Flow Tech Demo Lab is utilized for a variety of purposes, including:
- Earning continuing education credits
- External training for customers and design engineers focusing on the HVAC equipment we represent
- New employee training
- Field Technician research and development space
- Venue for recruitment events and open houses
- Filming location for webinars and videos
"It's great to physically see how components actually work. It was a FANTASTIC experience!"
Michael Lempart, HVAC Designer BVH a Salas O'Brien Company
Who should be interested?
- Mechanical engineers/design professionals
- Building owners
- Mechanical contractors
- Building facilities personnel
- College students seeking internships
- Flow Tech's industry friends
"Excellent tour! It was the most engaged I've seen our team at an event like this."
Jason VanWormer, Project Executive Gilbane Building Company
Earn Continuing Education Credits (PDH/CE)
Good news! In addition to providing HVAC system education to students and young professionals, visiting our Demo Lab counts as continuing education to licensed professionals. The Demo Lab presentation is now certified for 1.0 PDH/CE hour by the Practicing Institute of Engineering (PIE). This certification is approved for the fields of:
- Professional Engineering
Ready to visit?
Our Demo Lab is open and ready for visitors. We invite you to set up a training or schedule a visit!