Why are Air Enterprises air-handling units important?
Air Enterprises (AE) air-handling units (AHUs)1 exceed today’s complex energy and performance demands. Each AHU is customized to meet the clients' design needs such as tight space requirements, short lead times and quick installation.
What do Air Enterprises air-handling units do?
- AE AHUs deliver optimum results in heating and cooling performance, reliability, lifecycle and serviceability while ensuring fast turnaround time.
- FactoryBilt air-handling units are built and assembled at the Air Enterprises factory then shipped to the jobsite. They provide a cost-effective solution for applications without special requirements.
- SiteBilt air-handling units are designed in pieces at the Air Enterprises factory then shipped and assembled onsite. They are perfect for:
- Replacement or retrofit applications
- Scenarios with tight, “inaccessible” spaces
- Projects on a tight deadline
- Facilities that cannot afford downtime or interruption of service
Where should Air Enterprises be?
- Airports/Transportation hubs
- Government buildings
- Healthcare facilities
- Higher Education institutions
- Manufacturing plants
- Office buildings
- Pharmaceutical/research labs
- Public assembly/stadiums
Who should be interested?
- Mechanical engineers/design professionals
- Building owners
- Mechanical contractors
- Building facilities personnel
Flow Tech is the proud sales representative for Air Enterprises air-handling units in Connecticut and Massachusetts’ Franklin, Hampshire, Berkshire and Hampden counties.
1An air handler, or air handling unit (AHU), is a device used to regulate and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) system.
Ready to find out more?
Learn how Air Enterprises’ AHUs helped UConn Health out of a tight situation and how One Stamford Forum benefited from their short lead time and quick assembly!