Why are Scott Springfield Mfg., Inc. air-handling units important?
Scott Springfield Mfg., Inc. (SSM) air-handling units (AHUs)1 are a flexible solution to your air handler needs. Their air handling packages optimize equipment design, maximize performance, control final cost and are built with pride.
What do Scott Springfield Mfg. Inc. air-handling units do?
Scott Springfield’s AHUs provide custom solutions to accommodate unique air handling applications. Utilizing energy efficient technologies their products are tailored to the application and account for size and weight constraints. Unit design options include:
- Exhausting air under space
- Retrofitting air handlers into spaces with limited access
- Providing specific owner-requested features for service and operation
Their equipment is built for easy and quick access for maintenance. Flexibility in design options and sizing has enabled SSM to address the needs of many markets and building types across North America. Common features include but are not limited to:
- Aluminum, diamond plate or galvanized floors
- BAS compatibility
- Direct expansion (DX) packages
- Fan arrays
- Heavy gauge all-welded stainless steel
- HEPA filtration
- Single point power source
- Wash-down interiors
Where should Scott Springfield Mfg. Inc. AHUs be?
- Entertainment venues
- Government buildings
- Healthcare facilities
- Higher education institutions
- Industrial gas/oil refineries
- Manufacturing plants
- Mining sites
- Office buildings
- Public assembly/stadiums
Who should be interested?
- Mechanical engineers/design professionals
- Building owners
- Mechanical contractors
- Building facilities personnel
Flow Tech is the proud sales representative for Scott Springfield Mfg. Inc. air-handling units in Connecticut! Check out our territory map for more details.
1An air handler, or air handling unit (AHU), is a device used to regulate and circulate air as part of a heating, ventilating and air-conditioning (HVAC) system.
Ready to find out more?
Learn how Scott Springfield Mfg. Inc. air-handling units' quality of design and construction ensures low air leakage, hygienic indoor air quality (IAQ) and minimized energy usage!